Happiness is meant to be shared


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Family







We are the Larsen family of four. It all started in 2003, when Tyrone and I were married. We had Boden in 2004, and Jett in 2006. We have moved around a lot! We started in St.George and moved to Idaho then back to St.George over to Kanab, a short 3 months in Montana, and back to St.George again, where we are for now. Whew that's a lot moves , TOO MANY.

Tyrone works for a propane company. He loves to go backpacking every chance he can get. He loves the desolate wilderness. He has an awesome relationship with our boys. They want to be just like daddy. He looks forward to many backpacking, camping and fishing trips with them this summer.

I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I am pretty lucky. I attend classes at Dixie State in the evenings. I am doing my prereqs right now for nursing. I love watching my boys learn and explore life. Being a mom is the best ever!

Johnny Boden is our oldest and will be four @ the end of May. Boden is really smart, and uses this to his advantage. i.e. he told me we need a round house so i can't put him in the time out corners any more. He is at the end of his first year in preschool which he loves. He is very kind hearted and loves to tease and joke around.

Jett Kolin , is our baby (if we can still call him that). He turned 2 in March and is definitely well into the terrible twos. He mimics Boden and can count and sing most of the abc's, from doing this. He likes to do things all by him self. Jett's a tough little bugger, he takes some pretty hard falls that don't fase him at all. We call him Chubba most of the time. Boden gave him the nickname baby chubba, and we couldn't resist using it.

We are very lucky to live with Ty's grandparents. They are very special to us and we don't know what we would do with out them. Grandma takes great care of us and Grandpa always keeps us laughing. We love them very much!

We also have a dog named Boozer. He is supposed to be a border Collie, but has turned out to be the size of three collies. He is great with the boys and they love him.

4 comments:

sloan larsen said...

Cool Babe, I like it.
ty

Mikkel said...

Yea Sloan! I am glad that you have a blog now. I will be checking so keep updating. I loved hearing aobut your cute fam!

Lacey said...

Great! Welcome to the world of blogging!!! Can wait for the posts to come!

Anonymous said...

It is about time I was invited!! It sure has been a long time since you posted anything :) I thought I was a slacker!