Tuesday, July 1, 2008
A big thanks to Adam and Adalee
Tyrone's uncle Adam and his daughter Adalee came down to St.George and helped us move. I was so relieved when Adam showed up and I didn't have to lift the washer and dryer out of the uhal or another dresser. Adalee played with the boys, keeping them out of our way. Things went 100 times faster with their help! So a BIG THANKS to Adam and Adalee, You are awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sloan I'm glad your back! We are coming down the week of the 24th. Are you busy?
Yay, you did post! I admit, I stopped checking after a while. Glad you are still alive! Crazy you have two boys. Some days I am excited to have more, but at the moment I am wondering how anyone ever stays sane with more than one!!! Ahhhh! I might be hanging out in st. george one day this week, if so I will call you.
Post a Comment