Happiness is meant to be shared


Friday, July 11, 2008

Camping

Our comfy spot by the stream

1 2 3 GO!!!

Jett saving his kung fu panda from the loader

This bug catcher makes a great lizard home

Best buddies

Boden, with a lizard that didn't get away

cute brothers

I don't think they can see

I love these two

We have been camping three times this year. Definitely not enough! Boden and Jett love it. They are so fun to watch on there little stake outs for wild animals and bugs. Boden caught a lizard on our trip to Pinto. I felt so bad for that little lizard especially when Jett got a hold of it. We have had some company on two of the trips. The Fittings family came to Pinto. Their little girl MayCee is so cute. She brought her four wheeler and was so nice to share with the boys, who by the way, fought over it the whole time. Keoni and Dhiren met us up on Cedar mountain. What a trooper Keoni is, six months pregnant and sleeping in the back of a truck. She has been kicking butt through this pregnancy! We had fun with them. When I am done with clinicals we will be planning some more camping trips, so come join us.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Count us in! We never get enough trips in each year and we haven't even got one yet! So YES I'm coming. I'm really excited I'll give you a call the first part of next week. We really don't have plans. Are there some festive things going on that day??