Happiness is meant to be shared


Friday, July 18, 2008

Sand Hollow





We went to Sand Hollow Aquatics Center for the first time! Boden and Jett LOVED it! These poor boys don't get out of the house much, because their mama has had morning day & night sickness and a case of bad laziness. Stacy Cox, being the great mom she is takes her kids twice a week and invited us to go. I am so glad she did! It felt so good to get out of the house and do something fun with my boys! We can't wait to go back. It was fun to see Stacy again and her cute kids. Thanks Stacy we had a blast! Next time its on me.

10 comments:

Tasha Larsen said...

aww how cute! wish i could have come played with them. :) cant wait to see ya guys in week or so. yay!

Stitchnmom said...

Your boys are growing up so fast. Congratulations on the new baby on the way. Hope you start feeling better.

The Morrells said...

Sloan- I saw your blog from Leslie's so I had to say hi! I haven't seen you pretty much since high school, so it's fun to see your cute little family and catch up a little bit. I think we are pretty much going through the same thing right now. I'm also pregnant and due on January 15th, but with my high risk pregnancies, they usually deliver me about 3 weeks early...so hopefully in time for the new year so we can get another tax break...haha...I'm kidding! (You know you've got enough kids when that's what you're thinking about...lol!)
We found out when we were going in for my scheduled IUD appointment and they told me they wouldn't be doing one because I was pregnant, so we were a bit shocked too and totally not planning on another, if any, for a long time. And I also have to say that I'm wanting to keep this baby a surprise, but it's my husband who wants to find out what we're having, so I told him I'd have them print him a picture that says what it is and put it in an envelope for him, but that I didn't want to know...lol! Yeah right, huh? I'm pretty sure this is our last one though, so I just think it would be fun to have it be a surprise! I also started to bleed just a little bit around June 6th or so, and was told it wasn't a big deal and that it's probably just because that is normally when I would've had my period, so I was waiting to see if it would happen this month, but luckily it didn't. Anyways, seeing your post on that, the first thing I looked at was the date and I was thinking, that is probably why...just my speculation though-haha! But man, reading your blog sounded like everything I've been going through!
Anyways, I've been very sick up until a few weeks ago too (right in time for our vacation luckily), but still don't feel completely great and I've been really tired too. My poor kids haven't had much of a summer!
Well, sorry for the long comment, but I just had to catch up a little and I'm glad to see you on here. :)
-Cherish

Lacey said...

Whoa Cherish! Quite the novel. So that looks fun! I'm sorry you've been sick. Can't wait to se you this week!

Nate and Malynda said...

Sloan! I was snooping around and found your page! Haha. Your boys are getting so big and are such cuties! I seen you at the testing center at Dixie. You sat right next to me, but I wasn't sure if I should try and say hi, being under watchful eyes! Anyways, thought I'd see how you were doing. It's been a long time since that last bunko! You'll have to send me your email so I can add you to my blog. Mine is malynda@ xpressweb.com
Congrats on the baby news, by the way!

Samantha Scow said...

I know what you feel like. Taking two boys out is not the easiest thing. Just wait until you are a little bigger and taking them out. You never would guess that a belly would make things harder. Have fun and congrats on the new one. I hope your luck is better then mine and you get a girl.

Taylors said...

Sloan,
I am so excited for you that you are pregnant! But I am sorry to hear you are so sick, no fun at all. :( Your boys are getting so big, I haven't seen them for a while. Were you in our ward for a while? I thought I saw you there at first. Where are you guys at now. Is Ty still up in Tahoe?
Camie Heaton Taylor

sloan larsen said...

That's my boys!!!!!! Why doesn't my computer have a smiley face--cause that's what I'd be putting on here.
They are kinda cute, huh?? Kinda like their grandma
Redd.???? Ya think a little sister could survive those two???
Grandma Redd

Stacy and Jared said...

It was fun getting together and going we'll definatly have to do it more often, too bad we didnt get to chat much our little Chloe just hates the water for some reason. I'm sure she'll grow out of it, especially with her fish-like siblings ;) hope you feeling alright and call me anytime you wanna get out of the house, I'm always available!!

Cyndi said...

Sloan!!! holy cow how the crap are you??? It has been way to long. Your family is absolutely adorable. And your prego how fun! well not really being prgnant sucks so bad but hey the payoff is great;) I have tried to look at your blog a thousand times and it was on private so I am super happy you changed it. Well You guys look absolutely amazing and happy and that is great. Those boys are too cute