Happiness is meant to be shared


Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow in St.George/Decorating our tree

We woke up to 3 inches of snow and was out playing in it by 8:30. My boys insisted on a snow man, so picture if you will a 36 week pregnant mama pushing snow balls around and then stacking them. Lucky for me we were in the back yard:)

Frosty and his buddies




We decorated our house and Tree over Thanksgiving weekend. Both the boys got a turn putting the star on the topBoden doesn't seem to trust his daddy

Jett taking his turn

the lumber Jack at work






2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Im glad you guys had fun in the snow! I remember how I was last winter when I was HUGE too. I was hauling William and a sled up a hill in the yard over and over again, The pictures of it is so sad(cuz of my enormusness). Things we do for our kids huh:) Keonis little girl is so cute wow

The Robinsons said...

Looks like fun! I just saw your little ticker on the side. Hope everything goes okay with your delivery!!