Happiness is meant to be shared


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School

Boden and Jett started school about three weeks ago. This has change our house hold a lot. It has been very quiet around the house. To be honest, I have dreamed of peace and quiet, and then all of the sudden I have it and I'm not sure i like it. The boys love going to school, but I miss them terribly. What does one do with all this quiet time. I guess maybe I could finally work on our acre of weeds or catch up on this years blogging:)

Jett started a new preschool this year and loves his new teacher. This is his last year of preschool. He doesn't go until the afternoon, but he will ask me if it's time for school first thing in the morning. This little question gets repeated every five minutes until we are loaded up and on our way. This picture totally captures his enthusiasm.
Boden is in first grade this year. I really dislike that my little man is away at school all day long now. I better get used to it though, right? His teacher name is Mrs. Moore which is kind of neat, because that was the name of my first grade teacher. He seems to be tired when he gets home, but hopefully we will both adjust to the full day school. When I ask him what he did at school he will tell me all about finding his friends at recess and what he had for lunch.
I'm so grateful to be the mother of these boys. I'm not a fan of them growing at such a fast pace, but I love being a part of it.





1 comment:

Raelene said...

I agree about how nice it is to have peace and quiet while the kids are at school all day! I love the pic of Jett! so cute!