Happiness is meant to be shared


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband Tag (tagged by Leslie)


1. Where did you meet your husband?
At school in the 7th grade. (he was the cute new kid)

2. How long did you date before you got married?
Off and on for a couple of years and then steadily for a year.

3. How long have you been married?
5 adventurous years. (August 16th 2003)

4. What does he do that surprises you?
About every six months he gets an itch to pick up and move. For some reason I am always surprised when he is ready for a new town with a new adventure.

5. What is your favorite feature of him?
Since I have to pick just one it would be his smile. He can change my whole mood from bad to good when he flashes that smile of his.

6. What is your favorite quality?
I love the way he won't leave for work or go to bed at night without giving the boys and I a kiss. He has been very consistent and hasn't missed a time. He has a big heart.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
For the time being it is chubby, which I'm fine with until the baby comes:)

8. What is his favorite food?
He loves his Pizza.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Football/basketball it's a toss up.

10. When and where did you first kiss?
This took place one evening parked at the Kanab City Park in his red Ford Probe.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Backpacking. We don't get to do it very much because i have been pregnant or nursing most of our married life.

12. Do you have children?
Yes. 2 very sweet energetic boys, Boden (4) and Jett (2) Plus a girl due in January.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is an amazing writer.

14. How old is he?
He will be 27 in November.

15. Who said I love you first?
He did. I said I think I love you and he responded with I know
I love you.


16. What is his favorite music?
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

17. What do you admire most about him?
The way he puts his family first. He is an awesome dad/husband.

18. What is his favorite color?
Green

19. Will he read this?
Yes, we like to read each others blogs.

20. Who do you tag?
Emily Larsen, Malynda Tait, & Jessie Sorbe (because I don't know your stories of how you found your husbands)

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Glad you found us. Your boys are so cute and CONGRATS on a girl! How exciting for you guys.

Tasha Larsen said...

I couldn't pick a better person for ty to marry. he was the lucky one! miss ya sista!

fredbear said...

Thank's Babe, that is all pretty damn nice of you but I have to say you were really reaching with that "amazing writter" part. Luv ya

Boo said...

I like this.