
Go Go Power Rangers

My neices went as Strawberry Shortcake and her pink kitty cat. I din't get a picture of Strawberry herself, but here is her cute cat.

Or ward had a trunk or treat on
Thursday.
Boden was sick so Ty stayed home with him and
jett and i went to our first trunk or treat ever. We took our Pumpkins and entered the contest they had. Here are the ribbons we won.
Jett brought home some candy for his brother. These two are always looking out for each other.

I had to bribe
Jett with a sucker for this pose in front of our trunk

Boden's scary face,
Jett's Monkey, and Ty's alien



We had fun carving pumpkins. I thought the boys would love getting the slime and seeds out, but they actually thought it was
disgusting
6 comments:
Almost a belly shot YAY! you look so cute I can see half your tummy in the last shot. It is so crazy! I mean you have 2 amazingly cute boys, but to see you preggo is awesome. Your boys looked so stinkin' cute, isn't Halloween great!
Your boys are so cute. Casey wouldn't go near the pumpkin slime either. Boys are funny!
So cute! I wish we could've seen them all dressed up on Halloween.
Your kids are too cute you gotta love the power rangers!! You look really good...we need to see alittle more of your belly!!
your boys are so cute! my oldest, Zander didnt want to touch the pumpkin guts either! to funny! you look so cute! Sounds like you guys had a good halloween.
Sloan! Looks like things are great in your world - I miss seeing you around Kanab! I'm back in YW - slice is nice. Ha ha. Congrats on the girl coming! Love ya!
Post a Comment