Friday, October 3, 2008
What is IT?
So we found out the gender of our little bun-n-the- oven, and I bet you would all like us to share our news. Is it going to be another boy to fit in with the other two? Maybe a girl that would change this family dramatically? Our family is in for a BIG change! There is no need to call it it anymore, because shes a girl. It was so weird to hear the doctor calling it she throughout the ultrasound. We are so used to boys and the rough and tough business. Maybe she is just what the doctor ordered ( help to calm this family of boys down). We are so excited and shocked. We are having a little girl! (that seems so weird to say) I guess I better start liking pink huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
congradulations on the baby girl. I miss you as well.
Ahhh! Yay Sloan! I am soo excited for you! Girls are lots of fun! Congrats :) How have you been anyways? We really need to get together sometime!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. It's crazy that it's a girl! Yea!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling better.
Sloan! That's so exciting! Yea for chicas!
-jennie
wow that is great!! Girls are lots of fun, and they can deffinately hold there own with brothers. I am super excited for you guys. It will be fun for you to watch Tyrone with her, dads are so different with their daughters. FUN FUN FUN! Congrats!
Congrats!! Im excited for you...girls are soo much fun!
Congrats! We have two boys and girl too, its definitly different! I love having a girl, they are so much fun, but I dont know how much calmer they are, Calista keeps me going all day long with her energy! anyways you guys looks good and I hope you dont mind I added you to my blog.
Congrats on the girls knowledge! That is exciting and weird I agree! But perfect. I would love 2 boys and a girl :) Lucky!!
Post a Comment