Happiness is meant to be shared


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Silverwood

Ty's parents took the whole family to Silverwood, a huge amusement park in North Idaho. It was tons of fun! Tasha, Papa CJ, Boden and Grandma Lisa on the train ride at the end of the day.(these pictures are a bit out of order)
Ty, Me and Jett one the other side of the train. Boo had to go home early :(
(what a ridiculous face I'm pulling)
Boden driving papa, uncle Boo, and grandma around
Tasha kept the boys entertained with a million rides on the carousel
The water park was awesome! The boys went running wild.



A little train ride for us all. As you can see we loved it!


Grandma Lisa and the boys cooling off with snow cones while we wait for the rest of the gang to ride the new crazy roller coaster.
Jett giving aunt Tasha a ride
I think of myself very lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. The Larsens are awesome! Thanks to them for such a fun memorable time.


3 comments:

Cyndi said...

looks like lots of fun! Family trips are the best! Are you showing yet? You need to post pics of your growing belly for us:)

. said...

Hey Sloan! I found your blog through all of the other K Town blogs. It is sweet to see your kids. They are so big. I was so happy to see Tasha has a blog too! I hope you don't care that I added you!

Mikkel said...

Yes, post some pics of you! You look so cute in the one when your in the background!! Come to Cedar and call me so we can hang out! Traj needs some good MALE friends. We can go to the park :)