Happiness is meant to be shared


Monday, November 10, 2008

Hiking a little slot canyon

The out doors is great medicine especially for these Larsen boys
Its not as easy as it use to be for this fat lady to keep her boys out of the cold muddy water. They love throwing rocks in the water and try to sneek their feet in when we are not looking.

I love these guys

Tyrone is always scaling the slick walls and the boys watch in amazement. He took this picture above us after one of his climbs







Theres a few belly shots on here for you Cyndi :)


4 comments:

Nate and Malynda said...

Sloan! You are such a cute prego and your boys are adorable! You really need to call me next time you are down so we can get together!

jennie said...

It looks like you had such a fun little trip! You look so cute by the way! Not too much longer!

-jennie

Cyndi said...

Thank you thank you thank you:) You look so stinkin' cute prego!! So not fair!! I can't believe you went hiking though, you must be crazy! Or maybe thats why I always got so huge, I never did that crazy stuff while pregnant, hmmm. Oh well Im done now. Your boys are so cute and they always look just so happy! I bet you are an amazing mom, and now to a little girl too, YAY!!(well soon anyways)

Christian and Angie said...

Hey you guys! You look like you had so much fun! I can't believe you look so good Sloan! We have a blog but it isn't linked to the family web site yet. Its christianandangiejensen.blogpsot.com Can't wait to see the new baby!