Cheesing with a big
wod of green bubble gum

On one of my errand runs I stopped at the bank to make a deposit and they told me about a coloring contest they were having and sent some papers for the boys through the tube. When we got home
Jett wanted nothing to do with coloring (he's just not into it yet), but
Boden went right to work with his favorite color blue. A week went by and I realized that I hadn't taken his picture back to the bank, so away we rushed. I prayed the whole way that this contest would still be going on and with my prayers answered we sent
Bodens artwork back through the tube. Another week went by and I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize and almost didn't answer it. Luckily I did, It was the bank and
Boden had won the contest. I couldn't wait to get off the phone and tell him. Oh man was he excited! He kept running around singing " I can't believe I won!" "I can't believe I won!" What a proud moment for me that I easily could have missed out on. The bank put ten dollars in
Bodens savings account and gave him a cool calculator that has a clip. He has been wearing it around clipped to his belt loop. He's not sure about how it works, but he thinks its awesome. I am so dang proud of my little artist and happy that he was able to experience something like this. I am one lucky mama.
5 comments:
Too cute! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I will be in St. George on Wednesday afternoon and then we are heading to K-Town. I'll call you!
That is a cute story. Good job Boden!
Super job Johnny Bo, way to go
Great Grandmother Larsen
Way to go Johnny Bo. I'm proud of you.
Papa CJ
Wow! he is so cute. Congrats! It is deffinately a proud moment in a moms life to watch her kids win something. He is just too cute with his big smile
Post a Comment