Happiness is meant to be shared


Monday, December 8, 2008

Milestones for Jett



Our little Jettster has been potty trained for 3 months now and it has been great. Yeah! Just in time for the baby. No more diaper changing for this lady, at least for a couple months. I am so proud of him. He's so funny always wanting the door shut. Who would have thought a two year old wanted privacy? Jett has also graduated from his toddler bed to a twin. He loves it. He calls it his big boy bed. I can't believe how fast my kids grow. Where has the time gone? I am proud of my little guy. He sure is making it easier on me for when his sister comes. I am very blessed.

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

How nice!!! Kids do grow up so fast. Hope the next few months go okay. Girls are so fun.

Cando said...

candacecutler@hotmail.com

Cyndi said...

Potty trained?! I am so Jealous, maybe you should give me a few pointers, Will is going to be 3 in March and we are no where near that. You are such a lucky duck, It has been so long since I didn't have to change a bumb, how nice for you.

Raelene said...

Potty trained already?? What are you doing right and not me? Lucky for you! I really hope calista potty trains fairly easy. My boys were not fun!! Thats so great about your little boy who won the coloring contest.

Boo said...

I didn't know he was potty trained. I really need to talk to you guys more. I can't wait for too see you and the boys. Getting excited for that little girl?

Boo

: D

Lacey said...

Help me friend!!! I'm sending Maddy to your house. She will take off her diaper and put her panties on. I can't do this during Christmas. HELP!!!