Happiness is meant to be shared


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls are fun

Being my first little girl, Josie has to put up with me playing around and dressing her up. Here are some pictures I took of Josie in the cutest little dress that grandma Lisa found for her. I'm not very good at the whole photography thing, but I dressed her up and did some experimenting. Josie was so good to put up with it. I think these turned out pretty good. I might even use one for her announcement.
She is getting some cheeks like Jett did.




Even the tiniest tights are to loose for her skinny legs.





Josie was starting to lose her patients with me and started to cry. Jett heard her and came to make her feel better. This picture looks totally set up, but Jett just appeared right when I snapped the pic. He is such a cutie with her.

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

They turned out very cute! Brothers are the best to make them stop crying. Even still if Casey gives Sophie a kiss, she immediately stops and smiles! She is adorable!

Stacy and Jared said...

Josie is supper cute in those pics!!! I have an outfit for her so I need your address to get it to you before she outgrows it..

Lats & Megs said...

Cute girl!!!

Cyndi said...

She is absolutely adorable!! Girls really are tons of fun to DOLL up! She is Beautiful

Boo said...

I can't wait to meet my little niece. : D

Taylors said...

Josie is so cute! It looks like she has lots of big brother love!! Love the name too :)