Happiness is meant to be shared


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Josie's Blessing

Josie was blessed on Easter. (I know that was forever ago, but I just don't have the time to update when I would like) It was a wonderful blessing given by my dad. Josie was able to wear my blessing dress and she looked so cute in it. My mom had made the dress for me and I wanted to pass it down to my own daughter. Thanks mom your talent for sewing is going to be enjoyed for generations. We had a lunch at our house after and an Easter egg hunt for all the kids. We were very blessed to have a lot of support from family. Thanks to all who came.

I tried to contribute something of my own and made Josie this bracelet. lol:)
The shoes came from Ty's mom of course. She bought them before Josie was even born.

Of course when I finally got around to taking a picture of Josie with my dad she was crying for food, so my dad ( being the funny man he is) decided to improvise haha












1 comment:

Cyndi said...

She is getting so so big Sloan! WOw she has the cutest little chubby cheeks, how fun! SHe looks so pretty in her dress!!