It's hard to believe my little guy is 5 already. Where does the time go? I want it back :)
Boden has been such a fun kid. He's our little jokester always teasing and pulling pranks. He is also my biggest help. Boden is very into sports, camping, TMNT, superheroes, T-rexs, animals & transformers. He is a good kid and wonderful big brother. Ty and I are very blessed.
hes always been the funny man
Love for the outdoors developed early

1st Birthday

On Bodens Birthday he requested a happy meal for lunch so after we hit McDonald's drive through I took the kids to the water park on main St. They had a blast.

Good thing these white boys have sunscreen

The past two years we let the boys make their own cakes. The really enjoy it. They pick out everything at the store, choosing sprinkles every time. This year Bodie made this (with a little help from Jett). He did a really good job don't ya think?


opening some presents. Being the awesome brother he is, Boden asked us to get Jett a present too

playing with present
This year Boden chose a Batman theme for his party

we made airplanes with batman stickers, and then tried to see who could get theirs to land on a bat symbol

We played bat-bat- robin This game was the favorite. I tried to get the other parents to play but I think they were intimidated lol
Blowing out the candles
I made Bode's cake for the party. It doesn't look to shabby from this angle.
Boden had lots of fun and we are grateful he has so many wonderful friends

1st Birthday

On Bodens Birthday he requested a happy meal for lunch so after we hit McDonald's drive through I took the kids to the water park on main St. They had a blast.
Good thing these white boys have sunscreen
The past two years we let the boys make their own cakes. The really enjoy it. They pick out everything at the store, choosing sprinkles every time. This year Bodie made this (with a little help from Jett). He did a really good job don't ya think?
opening some presents. Being the awesome brother he is, Boden asked us to get Jett a present too
playing with present
we made airplanes with batman stickers, and then tried to see who could get theirs to land on a bat symbol
We played bat-bat- robin This game was the favorite. I tried to get the other parents to play but I think they were intimidated lol
I made Bode's cake for the party. It doesn't look to shabby from this angle.
Boden had lots of fun and we are grateful he has so many wonderful friends



3 comments:
SO so cute Sloan! He has the cutest smile!! Your cakes are always so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BODEN
Happy birthday to your little guy! They grow up too fast, hu?
Micheal and him would get a long so good.
Post a Comment