Aw! Family. I just can't imagine where my life would be at right now, if I hadn't married Ty, and we didn't have our kids. They make life so much more enjoyable. Life would be such a drag without them. This summer has been a memorable one for us. Our love just seems to keep on growing.
Here's the family at the Kirby Heyborne concert.
We will miss Swimming in the back yard.

We took another trip to Gunlock. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.



Boden caught this Stink Bug, that he named Stinky. He built Stinky a little home with lots of things for him to climb on. It was pretty funny because the stink bug actually seemed content to stick around and play in his new home.

sand angels

Jett started his first year of pre-school. He has been wanting to go ever since Boden started 2 years ago.

see, he is so happy to finally be going.

Boden started Kindergarten. They dressed in a certain color for the 1st 2 weeks. We thought it would be fun to do it with him. Here we are on black day.

I always thought it was funny that moms cried when there kids went to Kindergarten. I just didn't understand. I definitely got teary eyed. It was hard to leave him there. He suddenly seemed so much bigger.

"good bye mom" this is where the tears started.

Boden's teacher does a reward system where she gives blue sticks for being good and red sticks for being naugty. If you get 5 blue sticks the you can pick a prize out of a treasure box.
mmm cheesy
mmm teething biscuit

cute smile
the arcade
Cha ching

We took another trip to Gunlock. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.
Boden caught this Stink Bug, that he named Stinky. He built Stinky a little home with lots of things for him to climb on. It was pretty funny because the stink bug actually seemed content to stick around and play in his new home.
sand angels
Jett started his first year of pre-school. He has been wanting to go ever since Boden started 2 years ago.
see, he is so happy to finally be going.
Boden started Kindergarten. They dressed in a certain color for the 1st 2 weeks. We thought it would be fun to do it with him. Here we are on black day.
I always thought it was funny that moms cried when there kids went to Kindergarten. I just didn't understand. I definitely got teary eyed. It was hard to leave him there. He suddenly seemed so much bigger.
"good bye mom" this is where the tears started.
Boden's teacher does a reward system where she gives blue sticks for being good and red sticks for being naugty. If you get 5 blue sticks the you can pick a prize out of a treasure box.
Boden was the first kid to get 5 blue sticks. We were so proud of him. We took him to Pirate Pizza to celebrate.
mmm cheesy
mmm teething biscuit
cute smile
Ty drew out for the bow hunt so we have been camping a lot
If you come across these two in your travels RUN.
We went fishing for crawdads

Boden caught about 20 babies


Classic Josie face


On our way to find some more crawdads
Boden caught about 20 babies
Wading in underpants
Classic Josie face
On our way to find some more crawdads
Josie loves to take a bath. Here she is sporting some of her brothers batman goggles

2 comments:
She's alive!!! I swear Ive been checking your blog and you hadn't updated for ever. Your kids are so stinkin' cute, Josie is huge! last pics of her she was so tiny. What a cute little princess. Your boys look like they are so much fun, I love all the cute things they do together. I wish William had a brother to pal around with. You guys look like you've had an amazing summer, and I agree saying good bye to your kids when they first go to school is sad, and it still is and my oldest are in 2nd grade
ummm what about aunt tasha? I'm feeling left out and I think I would like some sort of reference to my involvement and role in this family lol. :) very cute pictures!
Post a Comment