Josie looked so pretty in her pink dress so I decided to take some pictures. I am not very good at taking decent pictures, but Josie makes it hard to prove that point. She is very photogenic.
Jett's preschool had a float in the Swiss Days Parade. He didn't want to be in the parade at first and looked pretty sad until he saw us cheering for him. He ended up loving it and told me that he changed his mind. He was so cute and seemed so big riding down the street waving. What a proud moment for us.
Our ward had their primary program. This is Bodens last year as a sunbeam. The primary leaders in our ward do such an awesome job with the children. They sent home these lime green bow ties for the boys and matching flowers for the girl's hair. They all looked so cute. My little man nailed his part telling us who he was and who was in his family and even though he is not a fan of singing, he sang the parts of the songs that he knew. I couldn't have been prouder. I know I had a big cheesy grin on my face through the whole meeting. I flashed him a few I love you signs and he would get the big cheesy grin on his face. Again another proud moment. p.s. please mind the mess in the back ground we are trying to get ready for our big move. I will post about that some other time.
3 comments:
Your little girl does take great pictures! I love her big smile! Your boys are cute too! I am glad things are going well for you!
HOw fun, Josie is growing so fast. What a doll. And your boys are adorable. Oh and your house...not a mess! Where are you guys moving too?
I Love the bowties! Your kids are so stinkin adorable! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got teary eyed for the first day of kindergarten! I thought moms were crazy too that cried, I guess I'm on of them now! You guys look like you had tons of fun camping at gunlock. Sounds like everthing is going really well for you guys, Im so happy for you!
Post a Comment